Motocross and motorized speed racing international medical travel sports insurance can be purchased here at Good Neighbor Insurance Brokerage. Since MX and motorized speed racing are high risk sports we are able to provide specialized medical insurance plans for each rider. Below is additional information on what we need and what is covered.
- For amateur motorsports racing quotes (accident medical coverage only while racing/practicing) we will need the following:
- Date of birth?
- Number of racing days per year?
- Type of racing?
- Type of vehicle/motorcycle?
- Racing against others or against the clock?
- Top speed?
- Paved track or dirt track?
- How many years have you been racing?
- How many races per year are you involved in?
- Will you be racing in the U.S?
- If you are racing outside the U.S. – what country/countries?
- We will need a U.S. mailing address (no P.O. Box) to provide you a quote. This can be a friend, family member, or even the race site. This is a U.S. federal government law.
We can get higher medical coverage limits if you so desire. However, this is the typical type of medical coverage and deductible that we provide. Our entire motocross and vehicle speed racing sports travel insurance is backed by Lloyd’s of London. It takes us about 7-10 business days to get you a quote. Here is more information on the coverage and rough idea on the premiums (all in U.S. dollars).
- Recently, the amateur auto racing rates have been similar to the amateur motocross rates:
- $100,000 max benefit
- $2,500 deductible each and every loss
- These premiums are based on your race days. You may be on a 10 day trip but this quote is only for the times you are racing and/or practicing. So in the 10 day trip you may only have 2 race days. Thus, the current premium (can change anytime) is $400. We can also add travel insurance for your whole trip which will be a separate charge.
- 1-3 race days $400
- 4-7 race days $600
- 8-10 race days $850
- 11-14 race days $1,100
- These are just ballpark/average rates and are subject to change once full racing details are provided.
There you have it! Our Good Neighbor Insurance Team is here anytime you have questions. You may call us toll free at 866-636-9100 or our Phoenix, Arizona phone number of 480-633-9500. Or you may email us at .
Safe Travels – and have amazing and fun races!