BUPA travel insurance is one of our strongest travel insurance plans here at Good Neighbor Insurance for Non-U.S. and Non-Canadian residents. Our clients over the years have enjoyed having these benefits for their peace of mind as they are on their trip. Why is that? There are many reasons. Here are a few of them:
- Over 100 sports and activities are included as standard cover
- There are more than 30 winter sports covered
- You can add trip cancellation as an option for up to 31 days
- Natural catastrophe coverage option available
Here are other benefits on this BUPA travel plan:
- Cover for treatment of illness and home transportation
- Access to Bupa’s medical consultants before, during and after the trip
- Free choice of recognized hospitals, including private hospitals
- Free cover for children under the age of two
- You can purchase for a single trip or if you are going to be going on many trips that year then purchase the annual travel option instead.
- Single trip additional comments: The insurance can be taken out for a period of up to one year and covers you in case of illness or repatriation. Single Trip is calculated per day, offering you the most flexible and competitive option.
- Please be aware that BUPA no longer offers plans to U.S. or Canadian residents traveling overseas. This plan does insure non-U.S. and non-Canadian residents traveling anywhere in the world, including to the USA or Canada.
At Good Neighbor Insurance we also want to inform you of what is not covered on the BUPA travel plan. Please see the brochure here for all that information at https://www.adventuresportsinsurance.com/bupa-short-term-travel-insurance-with-adventure-sports-coverage/
Here is some of the benefits not covered with is BUPA travel plan:
Exclusions – These Sports/Destinations are not covered:
- BASE jumping is not covered
- Paragliding is not covered
- Search and rescue services are not covered
- No Motorsports are covered, whether racing, showing, competing, or training
- Mountaineering (using or requiring specialized climbing equipment such as crampons or ice axes) is not covered
- Rock climbing is not covered
- Expeditions, mountaineering and/or trekking in Antarctica, North Pole, and Greenland are not covered
- BUPA no longer offers plans to U.S. or Canadian residents traveling overseas.
- You are only covered outside your country of residence. For example:
- If you are a German but residing in Indonesia – you are covered anywhere in the world (even the U.S.) but not in Indonesia.
- If you are an Australian living in South Africa – you will be protected anywhere in the world (plus the U.S.A. and Australia), but not in South Africa.
For further questions, please connect with our international specialist here in Arizona at our toll free number, 1-866-636-9100 or our other line at 480-633-9500. You may also reach us by email at .