Scuba diving trip opening for one person on the Arenui liveaboard in Indonesia for Komodo islands diving. Did you say the Arenui?? Yes, that is correct! I, Doug Gulleson, actually have been on this great diving liveaboard, the Arenui back in 2015. I did a 14 day trip in the Raja Ampat area.
If you want to go or anyone you know wants a great discount on this trip please connect with Richard Woulfe at . You can also reach him on his Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/richtravels?hc_ref=ARRY-hZy8n-R0WVygqb6GyO2ECy-UshUniBLOg7PN24mpYh8V09Gk9O-902DokRPg-o&fref=nf .
Here is more information on this dive trip in May, 2018.
- ARENUI Komodo Adventure
- KOMODO- May 26 to June 3, 2018
- 8 nights /9 days
- Embarkation: Labuanbajo – Disembarkation: Bali
- Arrive Bali May 25, 2018-Depart USA May 23, 2018
- Return June 3, 2018 after 6pm
- $4,880 per person-
- Administration/Port Clearance Fee $300
- Komodo National Park Entrance Fee $120
- Total: $5300
- Richard Woulfe, 5969 E NW Highway, #1073, Dallas, Texas, 75231
Rich was the trip organizer for one of my other dive trips when I went with my local dive shop here in Mesa, Arizona. We dove the Forgotten islands on the Blue Manta liveaboard back in 2016. Rich is well versed on diving areas here in Indonesia as well as many of the liveaboard in the area.
The Arenui liveaboard is one of the top dive boats in Indonesia. You may read more here at http://www.thearenui.com/.
The Boutique Liveaboard
To live up to our motto of being “The Boutique Liveaboard“, attention has been given to every aspect of the Arenui to ensure that it fully embodies our philosophy of providing a unique dive holiday experience. We aim to provide the best there is in terms of diving and leisure activities, without sacrificing any of the comforts and luxury you would expect to get from a 5 star hotel on land.
Dive with us throughout Indonesia, the world’s no. 1 spot for biodiversity, including Komodo, Alor, Maluku, Raja Ampat and beyond! Then unwind with our professional massage and spa treatments, enjoy delicious fresh meals and rest in luxury accommodation.
Our photogenic vessel is a traditional and magnificent Phinisi, a classic Indonesian wooden sailing vessel, set to explore the majestic underwater world of the Indonesian archipelago. Intimate but roomy, the Arenui is an exquisite ship and a work of art in itself with its wooden detailing and decorative touches. Moreover, it aims to differentiate itself from other liveaboards by providing personalized accommodation, services and facilities.
Luxuriate in exceptionally spacious cabins, tastefully furnished with exquisite handicrafts from each of the Indonesian provinces. Rest easy knowing our vessel uses 70% recycled wood. Relax in our indoor restaurant or enjoy the view from our fabulous skydeck.
Why Choose Arenui?
- A truly boutique liveaboard, with attention to detail and personal service
- Diving the best of Indonesia, including key hotspots Komodo and Raja Ampat
- High quality, high standards and a long-term approach to developing a reputable liveaboard diving business
- Only 8 cabins, so 16 guests, served by 22 professional and friendly crew members
- Mouth-watering meals from full breakfast and buffet lunch to a-la-carte 3 course dinner, plus delicious snacks in between
- Arenui combines the adventure of diving with relaxation and pampering of spa and massage, in a beautiful setting
- Diving with knowledgeable guides in small groups (2 western cruise directors, 3 local dive guides)
- In Komodo (now one of the new 7 wonders of nature), expect exhilarating drift diving, pelagics as well as critters, hot and warm water and even dive in the shadow of an underwater volcano
There are a lot of great dive liveaboards to choose from if you want to dive in style and luxury in Indonesia. But I will tell you from experience, the Arenui is one of the top dive liveaboards you want to try out. Not only will you be doing amazing diving but when you get above the water, you will be soaking up the 5 Star service that the Arenui Team provides. Above or below the water, you will be living the life when you dive with the Arenui folks.
Don’t worry! I am setting my 2021 – 2022 dive trip with them in the next few months. Until then, dive safe and have fun!
Remember to get international medical insurance when traveling anywhere outside your home country. Good Neighbor Insurance provides a variety of travel medical insurance options here at https://www.adventuresportsinsurance.com and our corporate site at https://www.gninsurance.com. Call any of our licensed international medical insurance agents here in Phoenix Metro, Arizona at 480-633-9500 or email us at .
Cheers from Diving Doug here at the Good Neighbor Insurance headquarters in Gilbert, Arizona, USA!