TRAWICK TEAM SPORTS INSURANCE
The following Trawick sports event insurance plans have been selected as being the best, most cost-effective insurance protection for (non-professional) team sports such as rugby, soccer and hockey. These plans also cover your entire travel until you return home again. Don’t see your sport? Send in a quote request form here or
Trawick Sports Event Insurance Plans:
- Covers most sports (see below) and is an affordable international sports event insurance plan when traveling
- Covers you from 5 days up to one year with an option to renew for another year (you choose the amount of time)
- Up to $1,000,000 US dollars of medical coverage that includes medical evacuation and medical transportation coverage
- Saves non-U.S. citizens money by excluding the U.S.A. if they are not traveling to the US
- Such as an Indonesian traveling to Singapore
- Such as an Australian traveling to Hong Kong
- Such as a U.S. citizen that lives in Singapore traveling to Australia
- See more medical benefit details below!
- Professional sports are not covered
- Racing of any kind is excluded
- From 5 days up to one year
- Can include rider for trip cancellation for trips outside of the U.S.
- Trip may originate from the U.S. | Trip may originate from outside the U.S.
- Covers most adventure sports with rider
- From 5 days up to one year (incl the USA)
- can include rider for trip cancellation by non-U.S. traveling outside/inside the USA
- For non-U.S. residents only – This policy will not cover U.S. residents within the USA
- Covers most adventure sports with rider
Insurance Benefits and Coverage
- If your chosen adventure sport/activity is not on the list of covered activities or on the list of excluded activities please contact us. If your sport is not one of the covered sports on the brochure then it most probably is not covered under this policy. However email us or call us with the exact sport you want us to verify (if it is not located on this policy) and we will see what we can do for you.
- Choose from $50k to $1million in medical coverage
- Your choice of deductibles from $0 to $5,000US
- Lost bags, theft of bags, luggage delay, and more
- Exposure and Disappearance Benefit, Hijacking and Air or Water Piracy Benefit, Coma Benefit, and Felonious Assault and Violent Crime Benefit, as well as AD&D
- The benefit period is for up to 1yr from the date of your accident or sickness – If you go to a medical facility overseas for a new medical condition, you are covered for that sickness or injury for up to 12 months even if you are in the U.S. or your policy has expired
- NOTE: Excludes OFAC countries under U.S. sanction:
The United States Government imposes economic sanctions against several countries and a large number of individuals and entities, in response to specific national security objectives such as isolating pariah governments or officials, countering terrorism, preventing weapons proliferation, and combating narcotics trafficking.
- We like the Optional Home Country/Follow Me Home Coverage benefit
Regarding Sports Event Coverage:
The Trawick Safe Travels sports event insurance plan will cover you regardless of your choice of adventure sport or thrilling vacation adventure! From hot air ballooning to jet skiing, zip lining to trekking, bungee jumping, even cave diving, Trawick has you covered with a Safe Travels Insurance policy!
In addition, the Trawick Safe Travels sports event insurance plan provides coverage for individuals playing on Amateur, Club, Intramural, Interscholastic, and Intercollegiate sports teams! NOTE: Professional and Semi-Professional Sports are always excluded. Just add 20% to the rate and a for small fee (based on the sport) and you and your whole team can be covered while playing rugby, basketball, hockey, soccer, and many more organized team sports.
Class 1 includes Archery, Tennis, Swimming, Cross Country, Track, Volleyball, and Golf.
Class 2 includes Ballet, Basketball, Cheerleading, Fencing, Field Hockey, Football (no Division 1), Gymnastics, Hockey, Karate, Lacrosse, Polo, Rowing, Rugby, and Soccer.
NOTE: Professional and Semi-Professional Sports are always excluded.
With the Athletic Sports Rider included, injuries sustained while participating in the covered sport will be covered up to the medical maximum limit on your policy.
Do you need a policy and protection that exceeds this, or includes rock climbing? Try our Diplomat plan (with additional underwriting).